[PHOTO] Re: Mislabeled | Sun, 7 May 2000 08:19:42" />

[PHOTO] Re: Mislabeled

Attached is my photo of COLOR CODED, D. Rawlins, 81/82 for your
consideration in identifying the mislabeled..

This is an example of haft veining that I think adds to the beauty of the
flower. The colors are the colors of the standards and falls.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9