Re: Champagne Elegance

In a message dated 5/6/2000 10:43:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
skorblizzard@hotmail.com writes:

<< Here's a question: Does Comet work (as well) or have I just killed what's
 left of my Champagne Elegance?

Comet works just fine.  Back when I fought rot, Comet is the only thing I
used.  With good results.

Betty in Bowling Green KY USA

http://click.egroups.com/1/3555/0/_/503733/_/957702383/