Re: unknown blue ruffles

Bill ,

This looks a heck of a lot like a photo of BABBLING BROOK that I'm
presently holding in front of me.  I see your beard is yellow tipped
white which identical to how it blooms here for me.

I posted a photo of BB recently to the list.  I'll send you a copy
privately if you wish.

Chris Darlington
Blainville , Quebc

Bill Wells wrote:
> Thought I would poke my head out of lurkdom just long enough to pitch
> out a first attempt at photographing iris.
> I took this with a Sony Mavica, fiddled with the brightness and balance
> just a bit with a photo editor to get what looker like a truer
> representation.
> Any ideas as to the ID of this iris? I probably should go measure the
> height and give some technical data, I guess, but I thought it might
> just be an open-and-shut case for someone out there. It is one of my
> wife's favorites, but only one of many unknowns in my garden. In the
> last few years I have kept pretty careful labels, but the irises from
> several years ago are all unknowns.
> Tips on using the Sony and posting photos are welcome...Who knows how
> close this first one is to being appropriate :-)
> Bill Wells
> (in the Missouri Ozarks - God's Country - but then again, what isn't?)
>  [Image]

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!