[PHOTO] blue seedling | Tue, 23 May 2000 00:25:24" />

[PHOTO] blue seedling

Hi everybody,

I just got my pics back from the developers and
thought I would share a couple with you. This is one
of my ugly seedlings (#94-5-2). Used to be a nice one
until it grew up. I have been trying to produce a blue
SDB with black beards (like Codicil) for a number of
years and this showed up from a cross of Westar X
Scorpio. By it's parentage, it should have been an IB
but from maiden bloom, it's been a perfect SDB with 3,
sometimes 4 buds. Well, last year it decided to grow
out of class by a couple of inches and now I have a
worthless IB with 3 buds. Since it's blue, I call this
"Smurfy's Law" Hahahahah!!! Oh well, it has pollen so
maybe I can do something with it yet. Maybe add some
black horns in the next generation.