[PHOTO] another SDB seedling | Tue, 23 May 2000 00:33:02" />

[PHOTO] another SDB seedling

Here is another pic of my seedling #97-35-1. Leaves
are just a tad tall on this one but the color is
shocking and it had a nice stalk with 4 buds. This
came from a cross of Dark Vader X Stinger. No horns,
bummer!!! It produced some pollen this year so I am
testing it's fertility both ways. Does anyone know if
horns might show up in the next generation even if
there is no horns on this one?

Do You Yahoo!?
High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!