[PHOTO] Re: new blooms | Fri, 4 May 2001 22:23:08" />

[PHOTO] Re: new blooms

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] new blooms
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 20:20:46 -0700

Very pretty. I looked at the photo before reading your paragraph and
also decided it looks like a siberian. It does not look like my I. longipetala
nor those I've seen growing at the U.C. Berkeley Botanical Garden. I'm
attaching a picture of a white longipetala from the Garden. The others
differ by having purple veins.

   Ken Walker
   Concord, CA USA
   USDA Zone 9, Sunset Zone 14