[PHOTO] Sweet smeel of success | Mon, 7 May 2001 22:01:05" />

[PHOTO] Sweet smeel of success

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Sweet smeel of success
  • From: "Jim Murrain" <jimmurrain@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 20:38:01 -0500

    Everyone needs this dwarf spuria. I. graminea looks kinda strange in its
clump, but pick a few and bring in the house and you see what a really neat
looking iris it is. But the reason you need this is the scent, WOW, to me it
smells like the most lucsious ,ripe, plum ever created. Pavlovian!

Jim Murrain ,Kansas City, Mo. Zone 5/6
Life member ,AIS , SIGNA  &
Greater Kansas City Iris Society
Member, Pony Express Iris Society

for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.sIrMC/YKfCAA/qvCFAA/GjZVlB/TM