AIS Website

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS Website
  • From: John Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 10:27:24 -0700

I have appointed Chris Hollinshead as the new webmaster for the AIS website:

Chris has a great deal of experience in design and graphics, and you may
be familiar with his work from the Canadian Iris Society webpage.

In the spirit of "lets get the ball rollling", Chris has already
executed a redesign of the site and I am sure has many new ideas for
future additions. Please welcome Chris, and forward to him any ideas you
might have about the site.

He can be reached at:  mailto:campagrecord@hotmail.com

At the same time, I want to thank Scott Aitken for all the time and
dedication he has put in over the last years designing and keeping the
AIS website up to date. Thank you Scott for a job well done.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

Director, Region 14 of the AIS