Re: Better pic of Moraea polystachya

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Better pic of Moraea polystachya
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 09:51:20 -0700

Nice photo Paul!

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Tyerman
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 8:02 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] Better pic of Moraea polystachya

Howdy All,

I just nipped out and took a photo of the Moraea again as It is now fully
open (last night is was partly closed when I photographed it.

The colour is actually part way between the two pics (last night shadey,
today in the sun which bleachs it a bit).  It really is a lovely shade of
blue-mauve.  The thin stem is around 3 foot tall, topped (at this stage)
with a single flower.  This is the case for both plants I have.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor