[PHOTO] TB: HIST: unknown red | Sat, 19 May 2001 09:50:13" />

[PHOTO] TB: HIST: unknown red

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: HIST: unknown red
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 10:49:06 -0400

I can probably figure out what this one is after I have time to dig out
my old invoices - this one has been here since the 80s(?).  Long since
abandoned to the weeds.  Another one of the tough ones.  Loaded with
pollen this year, sooo.....

Linda Mann Tennessee