Re: (iris-photos) SDB: Cherry Garden

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] (iris-photos) SDB: Cherry Garden
  • From: Barbara Jackson <jacksonb@brandonu.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 14:00:31 -0500

This looks like a dead ringer for one I have in my garden that was
inherited and had no tag.  There are huge clumps of it all over the place.
I am totally pleased it now has a name.  It just started blooming here on
the prairies, just north of the NB/MB border yesterday.  Thanks for sending

BJ in SW MB, Zone 3