Re: PHOTOS: HIST: Merrily's iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTOS: HIST: Merrily's iris
  • From: "The Hartman's" <rwhdlh@oceana.net>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 13:28:14 -0400

I for one have not gotten any of the piks in the last two weeks.  We left early for Conv. judging a show on the way so we've been on the road since the 19th of May, and arriving home yesterday noticed the photo's are not appearing -I had no problems prior, can someone help?
Dorothy Hartman,
Pentwater,MI zone 5b
iris heaven, right now!