Re: Strange color pattern

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Strange color pattern
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 14:14:11 -0700

That is really different. I like it
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2002 3:51 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Strange color pattern

Hi irisarians,

Isn't this an unusual pattern? The frustrating part is we do not know
it's parents. It is from a dumped pot of soil of our seedlings (those
that hadn't germinated three years ago). It along with many others
germinated last season and are now coming into bloom. The stalk is 21"
tall and the bloom measures 2 3/4 inches high by 2 3/4 inches wide.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!