Re: More Geek Dinner

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: More Geek Dinner
  • From: "emjfoley" <emjfoley@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 22:46:41 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Jelcy <jelcy.romberg@v...> wrote:
> Please forgive me if I have misspelled your names.  Once the ink is
dry, it's hard
> for me to read my own handwriting and, unfortunately, I was using
pencil that night!
> Jelcy Romberg
> Jody Keislery
> John Jones
> Kathy Chilton
> Layton Gossey
> Lionel Ansdell
> Mike Lowe
> Nancy Price

Reply: Wow, you mean Nancy Price actually slowed down for a second.
Nancy is a member of the Historic Robin 5 and from her entries she is
always on the go.

Hi Nancy, forwarded our robin to Marion this past Monday.

Regards, Martin Foley - director of Historic Robin 5

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.