Re: LA Convention

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] LA Convention
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@attbi.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 06:40:36 -0700

Jim Murrain wrote:
>     Photos from the LA Convention in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Thank you very much for posting these. They are all beautiful. Geisha
Eyes is the one that hit me the hardest, BTW.

I have not been to a Louisiana Iris trek, and probably won't before 2005
when it comes out west to Tucson, AZ. I am eagerly awaiting that one.

If you have more pictures, please post them.

Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair and Director, Region 15 RVP
in warm, winterless Los Angeles

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.