TB: Rebloomers -- was: Re: ROTUNDA Iris.

  • Subject: TB: Rebloomers -- was: Re: [iris-photos] ROTUNDA Iris.
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@attbi.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 06:49:46 -0700

BigAlligator@aol.com wrote:
> Bill,
>      This thing of Irises in Florida is a big experiment, and because of
> climatic factors, I have to stick with warm climate Rebloomers.

If you want some more suggestions: over the years Light Beam (L. Blyth
'85, yellow on white "plicata") has been my best rebloomer; last year
Rick Tasco's Mariposa Autumn (child of and very similar to Jesse's Song)
put on a great show for two months in the fall.

Good luck,

Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair and Director, Region 15 RVP
in warm, winterless Los Angeles

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.