Back Downunder Again

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Back Downunder Again
  • From: "heather & bernard pryor" <irishaven@pip.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:08:30 +1000

Hi folks,
Bernard and I have just returned home from our trip downunder a few hours ago.
In assisting us to download the backlog of messages our trusty server has inadverdently deleted all messages posted since 7th May.  If any of you had sent down photos of our La. irises (or photos of our visit with you) could you kindly re-send them?
Many thanks  - and it's great to be home.
Cheers for now,
Heather P

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Height:   4 5 6 7  ft 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 in
Sex:   F M