Re: Another seedling PIC (Francelle)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Another seedling PIC (Francelle)
  • From: IrisLady <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 20:44:49 -0700

Hi Francelle,

Thank you, I think it's a keeper too.

I wish I knew for sure/or could remember who the pollen parent was.  It was one of the first crosses I made quite a few years back.  I had it jotted down, then we moved here to Oro Valley.  I still haven't found the paper work.  The seeds were saved in the pod (in a bag) with "Ruffled Goddess pod" written on it.  So until I find the papers, it's x unknown.

Margie
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor