Re: Re: Dark Aura

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Dark Aura
  • From: "Harold" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:11:43 -0700

I received the file in color but it was 333KB, 3 times as wide as my email window and 10+ times the height. There should be a number of programs a lot less expensive than Photo Shop that will handle the simple crop, resize and compress for posting.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762