Jungle Shadows revisited

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Jungle Shadows revisited
  • From: Pat Mitchell <corgilover@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:18:55 -0500

I showed the recent pictures of Jungle Shadows to a friend
with um, er, *off beat* tastes . . . she adored it!  Seems
she has a *somber garden*, with mostly black and dark
plants, or herbs and such with *bad reputations* (wolf's
bane - Aconitum?), black hollyhocks, etc.,

For every Iris there is someone to love it, I guess . . . .

I'll be sending a photo this evening (if my spouse remembers
the digital camera) of my newly bloomed historic IB Iris
that is as yet, unidentified.  It resembles Pagan Princess,
I think . . . but I want your expert opinions before I make
the name tag!
Pat Mitchell

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.