Re: short stalks

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] short stalks
  • From: Robert Dickow dickow@uidaho.edu
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 10:34:38 -0700

While cold weather obviously plays a part in forming
short stalks, last year I was very pleased with my
beautiful long stalks with greater distance between
buds. My solution: lots and lots (maybe more than
the label recommendations in fact) of high nitrogen
fertilizer, applied early of course.

Bob Dickow

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KXUxcA/fNtFAA/uetFAA/2gGylB/TM