[PHOTO] Re: GIANT MOHR | Sat, 3 May 2003 17:58:18" />

[PHOTO] Re: GIANT MOHR

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] GIANT MOHR
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 15:56:48 -0700

This is the AB I have! I've been looking for the name for over 20 years! I've attached an image of it blooming last year.

I know identifying an iris from a photo is a big risk but there's nothing
I've seen remotely like it. The blooms are huge.... much too large for the stems and I usually throw a tomato cage around it to keep them upright.

Does anyone know the parentage or know if there are any seedlings from it?

Christy

Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA