Will be asking Edith to leave

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Will be asking Edith to leave
  • From: "kprpkim" kprp@swbell.net
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 16:23:14 -0000

Edith Wolford, three years old in my garden, does not perform.
Planted in 2000, she put up one small flower in 2001. Have not seen
her flower since. She is rather a party pooper and I will remove her
from my iris party this year.

I've seen mention of Jurrasic Park as a good Edith subsitute.

Commnets?

Kim
St. Louis, MO
zone 7