Re: RE: Batik and true color

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Batik and true color
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 15:21:09 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/2003 6:36:00 AM Central Daylight Time, redear@infinet.com writes:

Well said  Bill ( and in proper  English instead of Southern talk)  <G>

Well, Mike it works this way. Hard as I try, sometimes I lapse and write the way I think. Most times I prefer to rite the way I talk cause I got better words that way, they cannot be misspelt, yawl can kinda' here me talkin', and ritin' Southern draws purdier pictures.

Neither form should be construed as this writer bein' in full possession of even a modicum of intellect.

Bill Burleson 7a/b
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.-  Dr. Seuss

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor