Futuriste

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Futuriste
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 22:24:13 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>Nice pic. Janet.  You reminded me that one of my favorite iris to bloom
this year (color-wise) was one of Cayeux's called Futuriste.  Pretty nice
coloring and contrast. Mike   Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: HAVILAND
Don't think I sent this yet, please excuse repeat if I did...the photo of
this in the
Cayeux catalog didn't do it justice, showed it as much paler and hardly saw
those lovely haft colors.
Janet Natale
<

That is undoubtedly the loveliest iris I've ever seen.  When was it
introduced and where can a purchase it?

Mickey Corley
Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma
Zone 5/6
We're still recovering from the tornado and expecting more severe weather
tonight.

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/2gGylB/TM