Species photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Species photos
  • From: "Betsy Higgins" betsy881@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 09:59:07 -0400

Elm:  Thanks for posting photos of the various species you grow.  They're beautiful and I don't have any of them, so the photos are a treat.

I'm really impressed with your beautifully grown plants--such clean foliage!  It certainly enhances your photos.  My foliage was shredded b

Betsyy hail and what's left is full of leaf spot from the days and days of rain we are having.  It's been a very poor Spring for irises in Western North Carolina!!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!