Re: HYB: first year bloom

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: first year bloom
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 13:27:55 -0400

More importantly, is there anything out there like it that will do well
in your part of the country/climate.

It reminds me of some of Barry Blyth's blooms, at least the photos I've
seen of them.  One of my better seedlings this year is similar, but the
rim isn't as distinct on mine.

<Anything out there like it?>
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Get A Free Psychic Reading!