RE: TB: Daredevil ARGH!!

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: Daredevil ARGH!!
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:48:38 -0700

Yes, I grow Daredevil. Its somewhere in the bottom half of my favorite 25
plicatas. Within the limitations of comparing a photograph in the garage to
the image on the monitor in the office, I would say they are of the same
flower. I do not have an existing scan of my photo and since I have to shut
the computer off and reboot to be able scan, I will not attach a scan of my
photo. Unless someone really wants me to.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762