Re: a siberian by any other name..zzzzzz

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] a siberian by any other name..zzzzzz
  • From: Bill & Gale Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 23:36:22 -0500

Harold Peters wrote:
Bill

There were a number of tests to help determine whether the gardener was advanced or obsessive. The only other  one I remember is that the obsessive gardener roots for the deer hunter while watching Bambi. That would probably be the definitive test even if you call him Cory.

LOL! Just yesterday, I observed a hydrangea which had looked gorgeous a few days ago now almost completely defoliated. With all the recent rain, the marauders' tracks are all over my yard, so I know the guilty party....... Personally, I love venison.......guess there's no hope for me. ;-)

BW

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor