Re: red zinger

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] red zinger
  • From: "Robert Dickow" dickow@uidaho.edu
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 17:22:31 -0700

Clem, seriously?

I would suggest framing your shots. Center the flower in the field and try
to fill much of the field with the main subject. If possible, reduce the
effect of background by using large aperture to blur the background, or use
lighting in another way to bring out the subject.

Bob Dickow, who is by no means an expert photographer.