Re: TB:HYB seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB:HYB seedling
  • From: "merle roberts" irisbuff@bentonrea.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 18:05:12 -0700

Sandra,
No...   It's about half that!  Blues or more blue with this dig. camera. But
it is still noticeably blue..

Bill,
Thanks for the award for the name SUN ADA BEACH. I just finish planting my
seedlings for next year and now it's time to enjoy the rest of my garden.
Had two judges from Spokane in the garden today and were very impressed with
this seedling and next years intro SAB. I still have 40 or more seedlings of
this cross to open and 10 or more are black amoenas.  Thanks to everyone for
the nice comments.

Merle

http://users.bentonrea.com/~irisbuff/