[PHOTO] Re: 5 photos at website | Wed, 28 May 2003 15:58:05" />

[PHOTO] Re: 5 photos at website

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: 5 photos at website
  • From: "the Asmus Library" asmuslibrary@attbi.com
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:57:20 -0500

the other three

c)  I call it "Linda's" because I got it from her. Anyone know the cultivar?

d) ...still learning the controls - not focused as intended, but nice anyway

e) not an iris.  this stack still standing after sixteen days (balanced May
12, 2003)