Re: visit to Neil M

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: visit to Neil M
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 17:50:13 -0400

I have to comment on the hat - this was a new purchase at WalMart this
spring.  It's a spring loaded sunhat that folds up into a little 5 inch
diameter pancake that stuffs into a little zipper pouch.  I accidentally
let go of it in the car on the way back as I was getting ready to stuff
it back in its sack and nearly scared us off the road. <g>

You can't see the classy homemade rubber overshoes in the photo....

Judy H. said:
<I almost wouldn't recognize you in your hat>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8