OT: full mailboxes etc.

  • Subject: [iris-photos] OT: full mailboxes etc.
  • From: "Christy Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 23:53:48 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Catherine Button" <cathy@pav.research.panasonic.com>

> The photos are all lovely but my mailbox got filled!
> If possible, I'd like to see them all but could we spread 'em out a
> little please?

Catherine and anyone else with too much of a good thing,

If the number of images is too much for your mailbox or you don't
have time right now, remember that you can set your email preferences
to receive only the daily digest (As I remember this option will give
text only) then/or view all of the images at your leisure by going to
the iris-photos archive (http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/). The
messages and photos can be accessed next winter if need be.

Personally, I'm having a blast seeing all the irises everyone else is
growing and it's great to have a list devoted to photos. Being able
to post a few a day gives everyone the chance to make out shopping
lists and wishlists before the season is over and anything mislabeled
can be corrected while it's still in bloom (If I wait till after
season, there's a good chance of forgetting!) :-)

Hope this helps,

Get A Free Psychic Reading!