RE: TB: HELP!!!!

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: HELP!!!!
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 14:31:50 -0700

I know all about bird damage.  It’s been one of my main problems here in the Phoenix area.  I’ve tried everything, then this year I found something that really works.  It’s RO-PEL Animal, rodent and bird repellent.  I got it from a garden catalogue, probably Gardner’s Supply, but I’m not sure.  I hope I find it again before I need some more.  I just spray it on the buds when they start showing color, and on the fully opened flowers.  It doesn’t stain or burn them.  You don’t have to do the whole garden.  A few bites and the birds lose all their appetites for irises.  Good luck in finding it.