MDB: Compact Buddy

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] MDB: Compact Buddy
  • From: Sandy Ives <rives@rogers.com>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 12:44:54 -0400

Just when you swear never to open another message from this group
because your season will never start...

Really now, California is nearly finished.

But here, here it was 2º C last night (35º F) and windy and wet.  Going
from the AIS Convention back to home has involved a swing of over 60º F.
 That's 33ºC.

So, what can I say?  May 4th is our earliest start date.  Compact Buddy
is our earliest MDB and likely the most reliable.  An excellent plant
from Lynda Miller (Ace, Wench, etc.).

Regards,

Sandy Ives (in Ottawa, z4bish if you believe these things this year)

Yahoo! Groups Links