Re: OT: Convention mugshots updates

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: Convention mugshots updates
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:20:37 -0700

On May 4, 2004, at 12:03 AM, Colleen Modra wrote:

> Sorry John, but I also found the photos of you and The Apron.
> For those who missed the Geek Dinner, John Jones attempted the "simple"
> demonstration of how to put on an apron. I think he managed it after
> about 5
> minutes. Guess who doesn't do the dishes in the Jones household?  LOL.
> The Geek dinner was great, and George's auctioning powers were
> fantastic.
> Don't ever move while George Sutton is doing his stuff or you'll end up
> parting with lots of money, but all for a good cause.

Ahhh, yes but you forgot the important part. George had decided that
only ladies could bid on a certain item, and I wanted it for joanne, so
I had to resort to subterfuge. Somehow it didn't work...

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending: