Re: OT: Convention mugshots updates

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: Convention mugshots updates
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 17:09:21 -0700

The Geek Dinner auction raised $2867.00 for the AIS  Electronic
Services fund.

PAUL BLACK  by Tom Johnson won the COOK cup. Since Tom Johnson wasn't
there, Paul Black accepted the award. Talk about confusing, especially
since Roy Epperson announced it backwards and then had to correct
himself. It was funny. For those of you who don't know, Tom Johnson and
Paul Black run Mid America Gardens and each has introduced an iris
named for the other.

John

On May 4, 2004, at 10:07 AM, Kitty wrote:

> How much was raised at the Geek Auction?  What won the Cook award?
> On May 4, 2004, at 9:20 AM, John I Jones wrote:
>

>> On May 4, 2004, at 12:03 AM, Colleen Modra wrote:
>>> Don't ever move while George Sutton is doing his stuff or you'll end
>>> up
>>> parting with lots of money, but all for a good cause.
>>

> Kitty Johnston
> Ojai, CA 93023

> ---------------------~-->
> Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US &
> Canada.
> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM
>

> <Bicolor blue.ico>