Tulsa Late Show - "Iris Rainbow Reflections"

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Tulsa Late Show - "Iris Rainbow Reflections"
  • From: BillBLR@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:14:28 EDT

The Tulsa Area Iris Society second show will be held Saturday and Sunday, May 8 and 9, 2004, at the Tulsa Garden Center, 2435 South Peoria, Tulsa.  Doors will open to the public, free admission, at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday and at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, and will close at 5:00 p.m. on both days.
Our first show was held on April 24 and 25, in the same location.  Queen of Show was REVERE, shown by JoAnn Minter, our Society secretary.  JoAnn, a fairly new member, also won Sweepstakes and several other top awards.
Bill Blair, Tulsa

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links