Re: COMP: Pictures of Clumps

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] COMP: Pictures of Clumps
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 8:58:52 -0500

John, I posted some SDB clump pics earlier this spring.  Would you like
me to send them again, or to you off list? I have a really nice one of dark
crystal.   If you've already got these, please disregard. Will Warner
> From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
> Date: 2004/05/09 Sun AM 12:59:11 CDT
> To: iris-photos <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>,  Iris List
> Subject: [iris-photos] COMP: Pictures of Clumps

Yahoo! Groups Links

I really need some pictures of clumps of:

For my presentation Wed.

Thanks for any help you can give.

John                | "There be dragons here"