Re: Black Seedling

Randy Squires wrote:
This is a seedling of mine, Midnight Oil X Blackout.
It won best seedling at the San Fernando Valley Iris Society Show several
weeks ago. I'm looking for a name so suggestions are welcome. I wanted to
call it "Elvira" (mistress of the dark) but someone said I needed
something more formal or classy for it. A friend suggested Julie, or
course that was her name.
Thank you, Randy Squires

I like ELVIRA too. Its a gorgeous iris!

Cathy Campi