ozarks spring show

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] ozarks spring show
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 23:24:33 -0500

Here's some pics from the  Iris Society of the Ozarks show saturday
(may15th).  This was my first show.  I took 4 entries, I was really
surprised all for got blue ribbons, then 2 went on to best group and 2nd
runner up to queen of the show.  I was really surprised.  Lot's of fun.  the
2nd runner up was on i. hexagona, a fluke as this stalk was much better
and earlier than normal.  It was the only LA there.  Best group was on 3
stalks of Holdens Child.  The other two were Eagle control (just little
horns, but judge said it was trying), and Holy fire.  For the floret table, I
brought thornbird, triple whammy, and 3 of my SA seedlings, the lav.
one is 2nd monster, it finally produced a good flower.  Floret table was
just for display.  Had a good time, already looking forward to next year.
Will Warner SW MO zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image