Re: ozarks spring show

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ozarks spring show
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 09:58:39 -0500

Will, do you know the names of the iris in the floret table? Wouldn't it be fun to see if  anyone can guess the names of all of them...or any of them?
My guess would be:
Celebration Song, Sky Hooks, (unknown red), Thornbird,(I don't know the next two), Next row: The first pink/orange: Barbara My Love? and I guess the black might be Dusky Challenger but don't know any of the others.