NOID: IB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] NOID: IB
  • From: "Katherine Cordes" <acordes@freeway.net>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:59:19 -0400

Hello to all!

START THE DRUMROLL PLEASE!

This is my very first *quality* iris photo e-mail for 2004 bloom season!  Yayyyy!

Okay, stop the music. . . because sadly this iris is a NOID> > >       :-(      :-(

Here's the scoop of the plant.  . . .
I got the iris about 6 years ago from an elderly friend in the Iris Club.  HE got it from a hybridizer, and thinks that it was never introduced.  I have not yet seen an iris picture or definition close to what this Intermediate Bearded looks like.  2 to 3 buds on a 14 - 16 inch stalk.  Lastly, it blooms two weeks before all the other IB's do.

I would appreciate any help with names or comparative photos. I have adjusted the color tint from blue to purple, so this photo is TRUE to color! . . . at least on my monitor. . .  :-)  (another "Yay!")

 Thank-you all.  And you'll be seeing more of me and my iris in the future. ;-)

Adam Cordes
Region 6
Zone 4.5
Hillman, Michigan