HYB: TB?: sdlng GACG-1&5 clumps

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: TB?: sdlng GACG-1&5 clumps
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:11:12 -0400

Clump shot of the two siblings.  GOLDEN APPLE X CRYSTAL GLITTERS.  Color
is pale apricot.  Not quite as pale as it looks in the photos, but
lighter than other oranges, such as GOOD SHOW.

Flowers are much too wide to be MTBs (plus I guess the stalks are too
tall), but too small to be 'good' TBs.

Seedlings from this cross grow well, bloom profusely, are super healthy
until the summer yuck settles in.  As with all my seedlings that aren't
from IMMORTALITY or HARVEST OF MEMORIES, the foliage doesn't hold up to
diseases as well as I'd like once summer heat, humidity, and rain hits.
There are a few successful pods from pollen this year on a few IMM
seedlings, so maybe there will be something healthier in the future.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image