Re: BB: serrated

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] BB: serrated
  • From: Debby <d.j.nelson@sasktel.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 10:10:05 -0500

All I can say is wow!  I find it hard to imagine improving on this - it's absolutely exquisite.
Saskatchewan, Canada
A photo taken last year of a seedling that shows serration on stylecrests, standards, and falls. On some blooms, in addition to the "pinked" edges, the serration also cuts deeply into standards or falls at random.
It's budded up now, so I hope to get a few more good photos this season. :-)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links