Re: NOID TB #5

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] NOID TB #5
  • From: bdavis3738@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 05:53:57 EDT

Sorry Guys and Gals!

I have had some coffee now and realize my first suggestion wasn't even close for this Noid. Doh!  I will try to refrain from early morning identifications.

This appears to be a much closer match to Jesse's Song  Sharon.  I mentioned this flower to you in a separate e mail as also being prone to pineappling since it is an early bloomer. I don't know if this was one of your plants that suffered this deformation or not.

I checked my database which I have been so carefully keeping on all of my flowers only to find I haven't even entered that plant in the database at all. Another Doh!  I will check on the purple based foliage for you once the sun comes up.

Here's a photo of Jesse's Song from my garden for comparison for you.

Have a good one!

Brian Davis
Champaign, Illinois

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor