TB: seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: seedling
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:19:16 -0700

The last of the Pace Car X Electrique kids to show bloom....
The color is not what I would have expected. The effect of shocking red-orange beards against silver lilac glows on an overcast day. The edge on the falls is actually triple... dark tan, light yellow, and dark tan wire edge. The form leaves a lot to be desired and the blooms are on the small side but it has 3 branches plus the terminal buds.
Think I need to look for a partner who can provide a bit more size and width and subdue those haft marks. Maybe even add a few subtle ruffles....
Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here