Re: TB: seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: seedling
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:46:36 -0500

Very nice colors on this one.  love the beards and that edge.  Are you
making crosses on this one?  Will Warner
> From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
> Date: 2004/05/26 Wed PM 12:19:16 CDT
> To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [iris-photos] TB: seedling
> The last of the Pace Car X Electrique kids to show bloom....
> The color is not what I would have expected. The effect of shocking
red-orange beards against silver lilac glows on an overcast day. The
edge on the falls is actually triple... dark tan, light yellow, and dark tan
wire edge. The form leaves a lot to be desired and the blooms are on the
small side but it has 3 branches plus the terminal buds.
> Think I need to look for a partner who can provide a bit more size and
width and subdue those haft marks. Maybe even add a few subtle
> Christy
> Skip & Christy Hensler
> Newport, WA
> http://www.povn.com/rock/