Re: TB: seedling/Gudrun

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: seedling/Gudrun
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:35:45 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: <
willwarner@alltel.net>

> Very nice colors on this one.  love the beards and that edge.  Are you
> making crosses on this one?

Definitely.

I'm planning to cross with a number of different cvs since I'm not really sure what this might pass on to the seedlings. First up is the old Gudrun which is spectacular this year. Older form but I can't find any faults. This is a 3-year old clump showing 2-3 branches and the tallest stalk measures 49".

A Let's Boogie cross might prove interesting too. :-)

Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA
http://www.povn.com/rock/